Skip to Main Content

Housing and Dining

Resources within Student Affairs:

  • Residential Life – Located on the first floor of the Erickson residence hall, they are responsible for operating and maintaining the residential facilities for our on-campus students.
  • Off-Campus Student Services – Located in The Commons, Room 309, they offer a wide variety of events, services, and workshops to help connect commuter and transfer students, including housing and public transit assistance.


  • Dining Services – UMBC Dining Services serves the faculty, staff and students on campus and offers variety and convenience. We pay attention to dietary sensitivities or requirements and do our best to accommodate special needs.
  • Retriever Essentials – The Retriever Essentials program serves UMBC students facing food insecurity. Visit our website for information on how to access food and other resources, or for information on how to help support this program. Thank you.